VAZEGREEN – CANNABIS SATIVA L.
Pod WEED – Cannabis Sativa L.
Discover the vaping of cannabinoids and natural extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. with VAZEGREEN, the most concentrated legal product in cannabinoids on the market!
A few puffs are enough to enjoy all the benefits of Cannabis Sativa L.
Thanks to our innovative VAZEGREEN® formulations, our WEED pod contains 1 ml of e-liquid composed only of cannabinoids and 100% natural extracts and terpenes of Cannabis Sativa L., watermelon and strawberry.
The WEED pod contains 90% cannabinoids (900 mg/ml) including 20% HHC**, 30% CBD***, 35% CBG**** and 5% CBC***** .
A real feat, our products, THC* and CBN free, do not contain any cutting agents or solvents - thus allowing you to enjoy, by vaporization, flavors as close as possible to those obtained by the (harmful) combustion of Cannabis Sativa L.
The combined use of the ceramic resistance of our pods (perfect for a quality vaporization) and our VAZEGREEN battery (with its function of pre-heating the e-liquid contained in the pod before inhalation) was imagined in order to optimize the entourage effect associated with Cannabis Sativa L. (synergistic action of the various cannabinoids naturally present in Cannabis Sativa L.).
- Use preheat when using the pod for the first time (see below)
- Inhale small puffs, ideally 3 to 5 puffs spaced 2 to 3 minutes apart per session
- Make sure that the resistance (lower part of the pod) is immersed in the e-liquid (if not, keep the VazeGreen upright for a few minutes before inhaling)
- Pod 1 ml, i.e. 350 puffs
- Cannabinoids, natural extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. and fruits
- Cannabinoid dosage: 900 mg/ml (i.e. 9000 mg for 10 ml)
- Dosage of terpenes of Cannabis Sativa L.: 100 mg/ml (i.e. 1000 mg for 10 ml)
- Ceramic resistor 1.2 Ohm
- WEED flavor: Cannabis flower
- Without cutting agent or solvent
- Without PG or VG
- Without water or alcohol
- Without vitamin E acetate
- THC free
- CBN free
- Nicotine free
Effects of Cannabinoids?
The formulation of VAZEGREEN pods has been designed to make the most of the benefits of Cannabis Sativa L.
According to various studies and numerous testimonials: HHC will cause a relaxing effect, CBG acts on pain receptors and generates an analgesic effect and CBC will bind with other receptors in the human body and act on the transmission of signals relating to pain and inflammation.
WARNING : Respect the precautions for use.
The ingestion/inhalation of cannabinoids/extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. sometimes causes drowsiness and/or dizziness which may be dangerous for drivers of vehicles (cars, etc.).
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Contains CANNABIS SATIVA L. EXTRACT - BETA-CARYOPHYLLENE - LEVOMENOL - ALPHA-PINENE. May produce an allergic reaction.
INGREDIENTS : Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC), Cannabis Sativa L. natural extracts and cannabis Sativa L. natural terpenes.