PUFF H4CBD VAZEGREEN MINI HASH – H4CBD / THC-P
HASH MINI – 80% H4CBD - 15% THC-P - 5% TERPENES
Discover the vaping of H4CBD / THC-P and terpenes with the Puff VAZEGREEN MINI, the most concentrated vaping product in H4CBD / THC-P on the market!
A few puffs are enough to enjoy the effects of H4CBD, THC-P and terpenes.
Thanks to our VAZEGREEN formulations, our VAZEGREEN® MINI HASH contains 0.5 ml of e-liquid composed only of H4CBD, THC-P and terpenes flavored cannabis resin.
The PUFF VAZEGREEN MINI HASH contains 80% H4CBD (800 mg/ml), 15% THC-P (150 mg/ml) and 5% terpenes (50 mg/ml).
A real feat, our THC-free products contain no cutting agents or solvents - thus allowing you to enjoy, by vaporization, flavors as close as possible to those obtained by the (harmful) combustion of Cannabis Sativa L.
The combined use of the ceramic resistance of our VAZEGREEN MINI (perfect for quality vaporization of H4CBD / THC-P) and our VAZEGREEN MINI formulations has been designed to optimize the effect associated with H4CBD, THC-P and terpenes.
Directions for use:
- Inhale small puffs, ideally 1 to 3 puffs spaced 2 to 3 minutes apart per session.
- Store at room temperature in order to protect from sunlight.
Features VAZEGREEN MINI HASH:
- 0.5 ml / up to 250 puffs.
- 270 mAh battery.
- One-time / disposable use after use.
- Dimensions: 8 cm (H) x 1.6 cm (L).
- Weight: 13 grams.
- H4CBD, THC-P and terpenes.
- H4CBD dosage: 800 mg/ml (i.e. 8000 mg per 10 ml).
- THC-P dosage: 150 mg/ml (1500 mg per 10 ml)
- Terpene dosage: 50 mg/ml (i.e. 500 mg per 10 ml).
- Ceramic resistance.
- HASH flavor: cannabis resin.
- No cutting agent or solvent.
- Without PG or VG.
- No water or alcohol.
- Free of vitamin E acetate.
CAUTION: Respect the precautions for use.
Ingestion/inhalation of H4CBD / THC-P can cause drowsiness and / or dizziness that may be dangerous for drivers of vehicles (car ...).
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Likely to harm fertility or the fetus.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects.
- Contains TETRAHYDROCANNABIDIOL / TETRAHYDROCANNABIPHOROL / ALPHA-PINENE / (R)-P-MENTHA-1,8-DIENE. May produce an allergic reaction.